We are a New Christianity offering a spiritual framework to live by and supplying answers to difficult life-questions. Our church supports each individual in forging a personal relationship with God and connection with those around us, providing direction, strength, and peace for everyday life. This is key to everything we stand for: the two great commandments to love God and love the neighbor.
Whether you're looking for a warm church community or seeking a more meaningful spiritual practice, the New Church opens its doors to you. Please browse our website for more information.
- The articles about Spiritual concepts may be useful in understanding some of the core teachings of our church, and how we relate religion to life.
- Check our church locations directory to help you find the congregation closest to you. There is a wide variety of different styles of services.
- A number of congregations broadcast their services, so you could watch a service online before attending.
- If there is no congregation nearby, get involved with our NewChurchLIVE internet church to help you grow your faith with us online.
- Or gather two or three together to start your own group.
We're so glad that your spiritual journey has led you here. We hope to welcome you to a church service this Sunday, either locally or online! Please contact us with your questions.
For someone wanting to learn more, to go into more depth than reading our Summary of Beliefs web pages, there is an online, or email program called Foundations, which is an introduction to the New Church. It looks deeper at questions about God, life after death, the Bible, spiritual growth, and the New Church perspective on these ideas.
New Church Connection Magazine is a newcomer oriented publication that exists to inspire, inform, and connect people who are interested in the New Church. Each issue features a new theme and contains various articles, personal testimonies and inspirational quotes from the Word of God as well as information regarding the teachings and structure of the organized New Church (the General Church of the New Jerusalem).