Theta Alpha Journal is a semi-annual magazine (normally published in October and April) devoted to the furtherance of New Church education. It is the official journal of Theta Alpha International, an organization open to all women interested in supporting New Church education.
The magazine typically includes articles on education, articles on life’s lessons in the light of New Church doctrine, addresses and minutes from the Theta Alpha International annual meetings, poetry, book reviews, communications, and reports from Theta Alpha chapters around the world. The Theta Alpha Journal also helps stimulate the ongoing conversation about education within the walls of New Church educational institutions as well as education found along the path of life.
Look for Theta Alpha on Facebook as well. Visit us here.
- Theta Alpha Journal April 2018 (PDF)
Inside this issue:
- Excerpt from “The Philosophy of New Church Education” by George de Charmes, excerpted by Angela Rose
- The Word is Alive! Excerpt from “Doctrine” from Fall 1983 by Shareen Blair
- Logopraxis Responses
- Biography of an Artist by Peggy Merrell
- And more!
Dues and donations
Three ways to pay dues ($15 US):
1) Pay with a credit card or PayPal online.
Click the Pay Dues/Donate button below to pay dues and make an optional donation to the General Fund.
2) Those in the United States may send a check for dues and any optional donation (payable to Theta Alpha International) to TAI, Box 154, Bryn Athyn, PA 19009.
3) Members outside the United States may send payment to a chapter leader or treasurer. Please indicate any donation, above and beyond dues, to the General Fund.