The magazine typically includes:
- Doctrinal articles
- Book Reviews
Because it has been published for over 100 years, New Church Life is valued by many readers as a resource for study of the doctrinal thought of the church and as a repository of information on the history of the church organization.
September/October 2023 (PDF)
Inside this issue:
- Editorials: Solace and Sanctuary • Arguments from Appearances
- Letters to the Editors
- ‘Look at the Birds of the Air’ – A Sermon by the Rev. Derek P. Elphick
- Why Some Live Long and Some Not So Long – The Rev. Robert S. Jungé
- A Nation Under God: Living into our Equality – Leah H. Rose
- Sex in the Spiritual World: A Paper for the Council of the Clergy – The Rt. Rev. Brian W. Keith
- From the Bishop’s Office: Smoke – The Rt. Rev. David H. Lindrooth
- Choosing to Make Bryn Athyn College the Best that It Can Be – The Rev. Eric H. Carswell, President
- The Most Important New Church Belief – The Rev. Erik J. Buss
- General Church Education Conference: Reconnect and Rejuvenate – Rebekah Russell and Greg Henderson
- Church News
- Life Lines
Subscribe to New Church Life
Subscribe to receive the magazine via postal mail ($30 USD per year)
You may pay by check (payable to “New Church Life”) and mail it (along with your name and postal address) to:
New Church Life
PO Box 45
Bryn Athyn, PA 19009
You may provide a credit card over the phone by calling Sue Wright at (267) 502-4990.
Subscribe (for free) to receive email notifications when a new issue is available to read online.
New Church Life magazine is published bi-monthly (12 times a year), and each issue will be available online here. If you'd like to be notified by email as soon as each new issue is available to read online, including a link to get you to the online issue, you may subscribe below.
Please enter your email address and your name, to begin receiving notification for New Church Life magazine. After submitting your email address, you will be sent an email asking you to confirm that you want to participate. Once you have confirmed, your subscription is complete.