We have a large collection of New Church Sermons, Talks, and Classes and make them easily accessible to listeners worldwide.
These are available in a variety of formats. Use them for individual study, or as a basis for your own worship services.
The largest collection of sermons is available in audio format on our New Church Audio website and features a wide variety of both topics and speakers. You can search for these by topic, speaker, location, or date.
Our audio collection includes worship services, doctrinal classes, audio books, addresses, and symposia from New Church congregations across North America, with new events being added weekly. In addition to serving as a source of religious instruction, these recordings are a valuable historical resource dating back to the late 1940's.
A number of congregations have produced sermons and/or services in a video format.
- Bryn Athyn Church has archived its traditional services (both a family service, and an adult service) from the Bryn Athyn Cathedral (https://boxcast.tv/channel/cwfgymxl2piwxkdz80aj).
- Glenview New Church archives its services at www.youtube.com/channel/UC2RbVX_G_8GOZ4IjsY3nThw
- Ivyland New Church archives its services at www.facebook.com/pg/IvylandNewChurch/videos/?ref=page_internal
- Kempton New Church presents live video services and archived video services at www.kemptonnewchurch.org
- NewChurchLIVE presents a series of sermons and services on relevant topics, geared toward newcomers, with New Church insights on the topic.
- New Church of Boulder Valley archives its contemporary family service at www.ncbv.org
- The New Church at Boynton Beach archives its services at www.youtube.com/channel/UClP4tp6OsF-xe7cnmgr8PDg
- Olivet New Church archives its services at www.youtube.com/channel/UC671dEQFjyTkM5-fhILlEYA
- Carmel New Church archives its services at www.youtube.com/channel/UC9CLIBiPGxAIIX0-mOJtAcQ
- New Church Westville archives its services at https://www.facebook.com/pg/newchurchwestville/videos/?ref=page_internal
In general, our collection of recordings is not available in a printable form, but we do have a smaller selection of printable sermons.