Supporting our Church financially endows you with certain rights.
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these rights or giving in general.
A New Church Donor’s Bill of Rights:
- To be informed about the organization’s mission and long-range plans, the way it intends to use donated funds, and its ability to use those funds effectively for their intended purposes.
- To know who is serving on the governing board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its responsibilities.
- To have access to the organization's most recent financial statements.
- To be assured all gifts will be used for the purposes given.
- To receive prompt and appropriate acknowledgment and appreciation.
- To be assured that information about donations will be handled with respect and confidentiality.
- To expect that all relationships with representatives of the organization will be respectful and professional.
- To be informed whether those seeking donations are employees of the organization, volunteers, or hired solicitors.
- To request that their names not be shared on mailing lists.
- To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, accurate and forthright answers.
Office of Advancement
PO Box 708
Bryn Athyn, PA 19009
Phone: +1 267 502 4895 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Fax: +1 267 502 2530